Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Beginning Machine Piecing Class

I taught the second class of the beginning machine piecing class today - actually two classes since one is in the morning and the other in the evening. I took some photos of the first blocks/fabrics that they are using.





I thought I had taken a photo of each persons fabric but only got 5 of them. They are all doing so well. I love teaching beginners and seeing them grow and learn each week.

Last week they did rail fence blocks and we moved on to nine patches this week. Next week is log cabin.


1 comment:

  1. love the fabric choices.

    can't wait to see their log cabin blocks.
    i remember the 1st time i did a log cabin block...i was SO impressed with myself. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails