Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

Busy, busy day at the quilt shop. Lots of folks buying fabric. It was too busy to take any photos so I thought I would share a couple of photos that I took at the guild meeting on Tuesday.

This is Chris and her Laurel Burch quilt. I love these bright colors that she used for her quilt. There is a panel in the center and she built it out to a large quilt. She loves large quilts.


This is Barb with her batik lucky stars that she made for a wedding present. Seeing this reminds me that I have a lucky stars top put together, also using batiks. I need to dig it out and add it to my tops to be quilted. I know I need a backing but I don't remember what size it is - queen I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails