Thursday, June 11, 2015

East Cobb Quilters’ Guild–Georgia Celebrates Quilts

Today was the first day of our quilt show.  It was well attended and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Here are my quilts that are in the show.

Kaffe Meets Bonnie Hunter (pattern by Bonnie Hunter)

0615 Kaffe Meets Bonnie Hunter

Many Scrappy Batik Strips (pattern by Bonnie Hunter)

0615 Many Scrappy Batik Strips

2014 Hexie Block of the Month (pattern by Julia Wood)

0615 2014 Hexie Block of the Month

More tomorrow.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Melinda! You shared my idea... I wanted to enter a quilt with the same name.
    Bonnie and Kaffe are sooo great together don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda! You shared my idea... I wanted to enter a quilt with the same name.
    Bonnie and Kaffe are sooo great together don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your entries! The Bonnie Hunter design I remember from our Quiltbuddies swap years ago. I still have my blocks sitting in a baggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your quilts. Have fun at the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails