Sunday, January 11, 2015

UFO Number Three

My next UFO that I plan on working on this year is my Swoon quilt made from Authentic fabric by Sweetwater.  I made most of the quilt at the Red Top Retreat two years ago.  It just needs a small outside border on it.

0115 UFO #3 - Swoon Quilt

Since the original pattern finishes at about 80 inches, I wanted it to be a little larger.  I added a border of 2 1/2 inch squares around the quilt and then just need to add one more border of the background.  That should make it a good size for my bed.

OK – now I need to dig around and find more UFOs to list.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. looks great, I have a swoon quilt I need to quilt.... but it's christmas fabrics, so it can wait- since I didn't finish it last year..... sigh

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails