Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Beginning Machine Piecing–Class 3

Today was the third session of the Beginning Machine Piecing class.  For their homework they make more nine patches so that was the first thing we looked at.

Next we made a square dance block and then started the first of three log cabin blocks.

The log cabin block on the left still has two more logs to be added but they are all looking good. Speaking of looking good, the shop’s fat quarter lady got a new outfit.  I added the flower to her belt.  During my demo last Saturday, I made several flowers and thought she might look nice with a flower.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Your students are doing wonderful as always. Love the flower addition.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails