Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Socks

Judy of Patchwork Times is asking about hand knit socks. Here are the first pair of socks (only pair) I made.  I had to take two different classes before I got them done.  I want to make another pair – actually I probably have enough yarn to make more socks than I can ever wear.  I am not sure I remember how to make them.  I have the pattern but might need help figuring it out.  I used two circular needles to make these and that is what I want to do again.

I really love these socks and they are incrediably comfortable.  I guess I better find the needles, pattern and yarn and get started again.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used and your stripes match perfectly. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these fun socks! We're having a sock summit (not just socks) here in Portland, Oregon this coming weekend. Some people are calling it "Woodsock". I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super looking socks. What was the fiber? And, I assume they were self striping. Share the details if you remember. And are they washable? Thanks.
    Institcheswithbonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails