Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Beginning Machine Piecing and Beyond Beginners

I taught two classes last week and have a few photos of the projects that the students made.

This first one is from the last class of my Beginning Machine Piecing class.  I only had two students this time but as usual, they did a great job.

Isn’t it fun to see the difference fabric choice makes?  The first quilt is lovely soft colors and the second one is made of batiks.  I like them both.

I also taught a Beyond Beginners class and here is the table runner that was started during that class.

 

Her fall fabrics make a wonderful project.  There is one more row of flying geese to finish the table runner.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails