Thursday, April 09, 2009

Poor Me!

We lost power Monday morning and I needed to go to my car.  Unfortunately, I missed the bottom step in the dark and fell.  I don’t think I broke anything but both of my feet are not good.

0409-Feet

I didn’t even notice that I had injured the right foot but it is bruised pretty bad.

I haven’t been able to do much of anything this week except sit with my feet up and ice on the left one.

I have taught 3 classes since it happened but can do that sitting down for the most part.

I do have lots of photos from the classes to share and will try to get to them tomorrow.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! They look awful. I know what your feet look like and these are definitly not how they look. You have skinny feet not chubby, black and blue. I think you should at least be check by a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your poor tootsies! They look very painful! I hope you're feeling better soon! And I hope nothing was broken. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails