Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quilts hanging at the Quilt Shop


We had a staff meeting at the quilt shop tonight so I thought I would post a couple of pictures of my quilts hanging there. Both of the quilts were shown at the quilt show last month and I just finished teaching a class on the 4-patch kaleidoscope that is the second picture. Each of the five students used a different fabric and I forgot to take my camera to class.

Since I offer a quilting discount to students who make a quilt in one of my classes, I will probably see at least a few of the quilts again and hopefully will get pictures of them at that time. The way that this pattern works up with different fabrics is amazing. If you are interested in the pattern, it can be purchased at my sister's website which is Two Wacky Women . The pattern is the third one on this page.

I spent the rest of the day quilting on a very cute Angels Among Us quilt. I will try to get a photo of it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. THe black and white quilt is really amazing.
    Maybe I need to restock my black/white fabs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black & white quilt. It is really striking!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails