Monday, September 04, 2006

Laptop Sleeve


One last post before I go to bed. The above pictures are of a laptop sleeve that I made for my Gateway. I had seen these for sale at a website but decided I could make/design one of my own.

My sister and I made 3 of these a couple of weeks ago when I was in San Francisco. One for my Gateway, one for a Mac and the last for a Fujitsu. You have to measure the laptop and then adjust the bag for correct fit.

The prequilted outside fabric is from Joann's. It is two sided and the stripe is the reverse. It is lined with fleece and has a velcro closure. The laptop fits in there tightly and is protected when you tote it around in a larger bag. I frequently use a basket for my laptop and other projects and this works good and looks even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails