Thursday, August 03, 2006

Longarm Quilting Class

I went to Snellville today for a longarm quilting class. Nichole Webb is here in Georgia from Washington teaching for four days. I have signed up for two days of classes and will go again tomorrow. It is about 37 miles for me to drive and I allowed 1:45 which should have been plenty of time but I was a couple of minutes late - will leave earlier tomorrow. Traffic in the Atlanta area is brutal. I am so glad I don't have to commute to a job daily.

The class was great - we drew and sewed many different overall quilting patterns. I have a practice cloth but it is too dark tonight to take pictures of it. Will try to do it tomorrow. Taking the class at the Gammill dealer means that we each have our own machine to work on. That is much better than most longarm classes where you have to share machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails