Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sampler Class Number Two

Yesterday was a busy day with two sessions of the sampler class.  First here is the homework from the morning group.

Here is the evening groups homework.

I love seeing all the different takes on fabric for the same quilt.  I was really impressed with the great points everyone achieved on their blocks.  Last night we worked on the Churn Dash and Kaleidoscope blocks – also started the Grandmothers Flower Garden.  Can’t wait to see the results of this week’s homework.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with their points as well - very nice! Which method of flying geese do you teach them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, are you teaching at a quilt store? I taught a sampler class last year at the community college, only 3 students, but it was again great to see the different fabrics and the same pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails