Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday–October 29, 2012

No real design wall today.  Here is the best I can do.  It is on my design bed in Houston.

It is one small EPP flower being put together.  I am going to teach EPP in a couple of weeks and I plan to turn this single flower into a pillow for a class sample.  The fabrics are batik and I pulled them from the scrap bin at the shop.  Not sure I particularly like the colors but they should look good appliqued to a background and turned into a pillow.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. They look good to me. That should be a fun class to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with purple and batik is fine by me too. I need to take your class to learn this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree ... purple and batik -- double bingo!! And throw in hexie?!?! What's that they call three things in a row? A hat trick!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails