Monday, October 15, 2012

Design Wall Monday–October 15, 2012

Today on my design wall I still have just a few of my chevron blocks.  I haven’t worked on it for several days and don’t see much time ahead to work on them.  I am enjoying the process but would like to get it put together.  I have been spending any extra time down in the basement quilting studio working on the raffle quilt.

I am still trying to sew blocks of zigs (four blocks sewn together) and I have a lot more to do.

This morning I am baking a sopapilla cheesecake to take to Piecemakers.  It is a recipe I found on Pinterest.  I just took it out of the oven and it looks great.

For more design walls, got to Patchwork Times.

 

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. Oh I do love the look of this piece! These blocks are such fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the clues in the cheron, and pinterest is not helping my diet.... yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I am crazy about all colors (except maybe not a lot of orange) but there is something about a blue and white quilt that I just love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and white is such a classic crisp and soothing combo--your Zigs look good! Sopapilla cheesecake, hmmmm. I just made two "cream cheese pies" over the weekend for my dad's 75th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty blocks so far...love the variety of blues from the very light to the darks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:30 PM

    How big are the half square triangles? I am thinking about making some Project Linus quilts and would like to do the HST about 5" What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is looking real cool. I have a flimsy with those colors waiting to be quilted. May try this pattern with the left overs for a baby quilt. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails