Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Women of Courage Block

I finished one more block for the Women of Courage quilt.  This is month 2 and there is one more block just like it to finish.  When it is done, I will have months 1, 2, 3, 5 completed and month 6 is cut out.  I still need to make the two blocks for month 4 and not only will I be caught up, I will be ahead a month or so.

Stella and I are leaving for Quilt Market and Festival on Friday morning so I don’t have much time to sew between now and Friday.  I am still working on quilting the raffle quilt and hope to get some of it done this afternoon.  Would like to at least finish the other month 2 block before I leave.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails