Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Halloween Trick or Treat Bag

On Saturday we decided that we needed a trick or treat bag for the shop.  I brought home some pet screen, Halloween fabric and strapping.  Here is what I made on Sunday morning before going to the shop.

I know you can’t tell the size from the photo.  I started with a 12 inch square of the pet screen.  I figured that children do not put bags on their shoulders like women do so the handles are short enough for them to carry the bag in their hands.

Now that I have made one, I need to get another made for Emilio so I can get it in the mail in time for the end of the month.  I also made him a pillowcase for Halloween.

The cool thing about this pillowcase is that it glows in the dark. All three fabrics are glow fabrics. I hope he will enjoy it.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Milo will love his new pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag, and especially that charming pillowcase.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails