Sunday, October 28, 2012

Evening Homework from Sampler Class

I just realized that I had forgotten to post the photos of the evening class homework.  As usual, there were wonderful blocks up on the design wall.

We spent the day at market on Saturday.  We took a class at 8 am from Linda McGehee on teaching/making a purse.  It even included a kit to make the purse so another project to add to my long list of projects.  Many years ago, I took a four day series of classes at Martha Pullen from Linda and have used what I learned many times.  She taught us some new tricks yesterday.

We have a class this morning on making a needle book from Sulky and then off to see more of the market booths.

Just to name drop, we had lunch with Kaffe, Brandon and Lucy.  Fun!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Lunch with Kaffe? I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails