Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Report–Week 7, 2012

As you can see below, I didn’t do well this week.  First was the purchase of the wonderful polka dots.  I can’t say I am sorry for buying them but I need to start using more fabric.  The second purchase was 5.5 yards for the back of a quilt.  I haven’t turned it into a back yet so can’t count it used.  Hopefully this week I can get it ready to quilt.

Used this Week: 13 yards
Used year to Date: 13 yards
Added this Week: 11.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 23.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: –10 yards

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I see that you used more this week than you added so you managed to reduce your stash. Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, when I first read your post I thought you bought 55 yards of fabric for backing and almost spilled my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime you just HAVE to buy more fabric. I've been making some pieced backs, but that isn't always an option. Your numbers are still heading in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided that is the hard part about using your stash. You have to buy more so you can use what you have. Murphy's law or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you still have used more than came in right??? That counts in my book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just one more week with the out like this week and no incoming will get you back to the black. That's not a bad place to be at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will get to use that back soon enough. The polka dots sound lovely - love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those polka dots were so darling I think they were necessary and maybe--just maybe--shouldn't even count against you. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those polka dots were fully justifiable! Who could resist them???

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails