I used fabric this week for the guild community service projects. I cut muslin squares to use as bases for string blocks as well as giving my strips for the project. I figure that I cut 11 yards of muslin and there were at least 2 yards of strips, so I am counting 13 years.
No new purchases this week although there are some dots on the way in the mail. I forgot that I purchased 2 yards plus 2 fat quarters last Monday so I have revised my totals.
Used this Week: 13 yards
Used year to Date: 13 yards
Added this Week: 2.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 12 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1 yd
For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.