Monday, February 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday–February 13, 2012

I finally finished the table runner – now it just needs to be quilted.

I am so glad I finally used some of this fabric.  I have words for the backing.

After taking this off the wall, I put this up.

The fabric is also by Sweetwater – it is a Snapshot quilt out of the book Happy Hour.  The line is Reunion.  I finished the rest of the blocks this morning and hope to get the top put together later today.  It is too big for the design wall, so I will lay it out on the bed.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times and check out the rest of them.

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. Your table topper looks great and I love the look of the Reunion fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fabrics with words! Great tablerunner, congrats on the finish. I've also always admired the Snapshot quilt--so simple and graphic and terrific for showing off bigger prints. Good things on your design wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner. Is it a D9P?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table topper. Fabrics with words are great. Sweetwater is a lovely line of fabric, every quilt using those fabrics will look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the new design on the wall, is that pieced or did you applique the squares on it???
    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Sweetwater and Reunion lines. It's always nice to see projects getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! Love the table topper! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails