Friday, February 03, 2012

Shop Hop Quilt

Here is the fabric I have for a quilt for Shop Hop.  The top fabric is a preprinted piece.  The bottom will be the borders and binding.  The center fabric is so wonderful that we decided not to cut it.  There will be one big center piece with borders around it.  Here is my EQ7 drawing.

0212 Shop Hop Quilt

Simple but with such wonderful fabrics, I think it will work out well. 

Since this is a shop quilt and the fabric is not mine, I am not adding it to my stash report.  Of course that means I won’t be able to count it when completed either.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see this when you get it sewn up. I have all of these fabrics and I've been thinking about what to do with them and this looks like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails