Yesterday was a community service day and we worked on string quilts. I brought a bolt of muslin that I had bought a few years ago when I was under a delusion that I was going to make a cathedral window quilt. I came to my senses but still had the fabric so I decided to use it for the foundations for string blocks. I cut kits for several kits and managed to use more than 10 yards that I can report next week. Of course the bolt was a 50 yard bolt so I still have plenty of muslin left. I need to cut a set of foundations for my own use so I can work on a top from my scraps. I forgot that I also took my 1 1/2 inch strip bin and donated all of them. Here are a few of the blocks that were completed today.