Thursday, April 15, 2010

Package from Amazon

I received a package yesterday and finally got it opened up today.  It was my package from Amazon.  Since it came super saver, I hadn’t expected it to arrive until next week.

First is the latest Elm Creek book.

We have had it in the shop for over a week but customers keep buying it so I ordered it myself.  Next is a book I have been wanting for quite a while.  Nancy brought it for me to look at a couple of weeks ago and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it.

I have been reading about the next book all over the internet and had to get my own copy.

I am going to start the Elm Creek book this evening and will try to make it last as long as I can.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Qwen's book is fabulous! I pre-ordered it and was so happy when it arrived. I think it is one of her best. There are lots of inspirations and good instruction.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the Weekend Quilts book for a while but haven't had a chance to read it until today. It's sitting next to me right now, I just started going through it this afternoon. Coincidence? Or do great minds think alike?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails