Monday, April 05, 2010

Design Wall Monday

My actual design wall hasn’t changed from last week.  Still on it is my How Does Your Garden Grow quilt waiting for more applique.

I do have a another photo to share – this one is what should be up on my design wall and will be soon.

These fabrics are from a Robyn Pandolph Moda collection and I am going to make them into a Five, Ten, Twenty quilt. I want to make one of each but thought I would start with the one made from twenty fat quarters.  I have the fabrics picked for the ten half yards.  Not sure yet what I will make from the five yards.  It should be fun to have all three variations of the quilt hanging together.

For more design walls, check out Judy’s Blog.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. love your 5/10/20 fabrics, that will be neat to have 3 quilts from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    The collection of fabric that you are using for the 5-10-20 quilt - you said it was from a Robyn Pandolph Moda collection. Do you remember which one? I LOVE that fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the RP fabrics you picked out...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see it made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same collection in fat quarters, I'm still looking for the inspiration I need to get cutting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails