Monday, April 19, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Here is what is on my design wall today.  People who know me well will never believe that I willingly made this since it is so far from my usual bright style.  It is soft and sweet and reminds me of a baby quilt I made several years ago that is on the back of my couch.

This is made from 20 fat quarters of Robyn Pandolph’s latest collection.  I am using my sister Robin’s  newest pattern called Five, Ten, Twenty.  You can find it at her website here.

Although this is very different from my usual quilts, it is growing on me.  I think I will like it once it is put together and quilted.

Check out Judy’s blog for other design walls.

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how quilts can grow on you despite them being not your usual style/ color? Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I am going through the same 'liberation'(?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it once it is quilted. I'm sure it will be lovely even if it isn't black and white with lime green. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh...it IS truly soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how things that are decidedly not "us" still grow on us?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails