Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Nine Patch Done

Here is the first nine patch for my class in Las Vegas.  You can’t really see how it is going to look with only one done but hopefully I can do a few more soon.  I have to go quilt a customer quilt now so had to stop playing with the nine patches.

I talked to Robin and she is starting to put her nine patches together so she should have something to show soon also.  She is sewing along with me so I will have at least two samples that are very different to show when teaching – isn’t she a wonderful sister!

Well, off to quilt…

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Anything black and white with a little bit of color is fantastic in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your block. The color really sets off the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Melinda. Sorry I won't be there to take the class.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails