Tuesday, April 06, 2010

April Allatoona Guild Meeting – Dots

Today was the monthly meeting at Allatoona.  We are exchanging sets of dot fabric for the next three months.  Each set contains 12 10-inch squares and I took 3 sets to trade.

Here is what I came home with -

You can see that I got some duplicates but not too many.  I plan to do three sets for the next two months and should have a wonderful collection of dots by then.

Our speaker was Pam Bono and I will share some photos of her trunk show in my next post.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Love all your dots!! And you had Pam Bono. I love her work. I made a quilt for my daughter when she was little from on of her books. Lots of cutting but well worth it in the end. Looking forward to seeing the pics of the trunk show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love spots and dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 AM

    I am a huge dot fan. I always buy them. Very cool to trade and see what you get.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails