Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler

I am posting some of my Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler blocks.  My QuiltingSisters Yahoo group has decided to start making the quilt together and I am selecting 6 blocks a month for us to work on.  Since I have been assigning blocks for the group at the shop since the beginning of 2008, I will just repeat those that were already selected.

The first 6 include 2 that I have not yet made but here are my first 4.

K3 Churn Dash

H8 Pinwheel 1

B10 Friendship Star

E1 Nine Patch

As you can see, we are starting with some of the easier ones.  There are 140 in total so it will take 2 years at 6 blocks a month.

I need to get going and make the next two so I can keep up with the group.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails