Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Booty Swap Received

I received my little quilt from the Booty Swap yesterday and really love it.  It uses the same colors as the one I made for Liz.  Since I love the colors and wanted to keep that one for myself, I am glad I got this one.  Thank you to Anjea for this wonderful little quilt.  It will go so nicely in my kitchen.

0509-Booty-Swap-Received

Here is the back of it.

0509-Booty-Swap-Back

Look what else she made for me – a wonderful red and white dish cloth. 

0509-Booty-Swap-Dish-Cloth

I really love dish cloths and mine are getting pretty terrible looking.  This one is so nice that I hate to actually use it but I will.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Oh I love the red & white little quilt, how cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails