I found a new pattern at the shop yesterday. I forgot that I had asked to get the QuiltSmart Market Bag. It comes with interfacing for two bags. I brought the fabric and pattern home last night and decided to make one this morning.
Here is the pattern cover -
The bag on the left is made from some Dick and Jane fabric that we still have. I brought home a yard and it turned into this.
I like how it turned out but the pattern wasn’t the easiest that I ever made. The next one will be easy but I did have a problem understanding the directions on the first one. It isn’t as large as I thought either but is a nice little bag.
The pattern has two pockets but also has an extra small one. I couldn’t see anywhere where it said to put the small one on so I put it on the side. It is the size for a cell phone. I read the pattern several times but couldn’t figure it out.
Anyway the pattern pack has enough interfacing to make two bags so I am going to make another one for me. The first one is in the shop as a sample.