Friday, March 06, 2009

I am not missing

I haven't posted for a long time - long enough that my sister - Robin - called to make sure I was OK. I am OK - been busy and just haven't gotten around to posting. I am not sure why.

I finished quilting this quilt for Liza a couple of weeks ago but hadn't actually delivered it to her. It is a Pat Sloan design and is done with the wonderful color sense that Liza always has.

I was able to custom quilt this beautiful little baby quilt - there must be a very lucky baby out there to get something this beautiful.






I have taken photos while among the missing so will have more posts to follow.



1 comment:

  1. Georgeous quilting.

    Wondered where you've been.

    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails