Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wonderful Purse

Helen came in with her new purse this week.  She saw this pattern a couple of weeks ago when she was in the shop and decided to make it in Purse class.  Unfortunately, I had to cancel the March class due to a date conflict with our retreat but Helen was so excited about the new purse that she went ahead and made it on her own.

0209 Retro-Groovy-Bag-Supplies 

This is the pattern and fabric I brought home to make the purse at the same time Helen bought hers.  Unfortunately mine is still waiting to be made.

0309-Helen's-Purse

0309-Helen's-Purse-Back

Isn’t this a great purse that Helen made?  Once Shop Hop is over, maybe I will be able to make mine.  I hope it turns out as well as hers.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails