Sunday, March 22, 2009

Noah’s Ark Quilt

I finished the Noah’s Ark quilt and took it to the shop on Saturday.  I forgot to take photos of it while it was here so tried to take some at the shop today.  They didn’t work out very well but I do have this one photo of the top before it was quilted.

0309-Noah-Flimsy 

The next photo is of the quilt, after quilting, but laying on the floor since I didn’t have anyone to hold it for me.

0309-Noah-Quilted

Here are a couple of photos that show some of the quilting.

0309-Noah-Corner 0309-Noah-Center

I did custom quilt it, since it will be given to my grandson Noah after it’s time at the quilt shop.  I made kits for shop hop so hopefully it will inspire others to make quilts like it.

This is the third of the four quilts I am making for shop hop.  I am doing the final assembly of the last one and hope to get it quilted tomorrow.  I won’t have a lot of time since I am meeting friends in the morning to attend the quilt show at Bulloch Hall and am teaching a class in the evening.

Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails