Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bulloch Hall Quilt Show

Yesterday, my Piecemakers group went to the Bulloch Hall Quilt Show.  It is held in a wonderful old building.  Teddy Roosevelt’s mother was married in the house.  The show is wonderful and the setting is even more wonderful.

I took so many photos that I can’t post them all at once but have a few to start.

1 

The one above was made by Ben – he is in the ECQG and a couple of other guilds.  He has a great sense of color.

2 

3 

I have seen this pattern in many magazines and catalogs but this is the first quilt I have actually seen.  It is beautiful.

4

5

This one was made by Cheryl.  Wouldn’t it be fun to have a birthday quilt to put out for everyone’s birthday.

6

After the show, we went out to lunch so it was a really great day.  I finished piecing the jelly roll quilt and will get it quilted and bound tomorrow.  Then I will spend the evening at Tiny Stitches helping putting the final touches on preparations for the Greater Atlanta Shop Hop.  Our theme is Read Me A Story!  The theme of the Hop is Magic of Childhood.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails