Monday, March 23, 2009

One More Shop Hop Quilt

I finished the third Shop Hop Quilt today and took it into the shop.  It was made from the Daisy Chain line by Amy Butler and is a simple Yellow Brick Road pattern.

0309-YBR

I think it turned out pretty good.  I love the way it looks quilted.

Here is a close up of the quilting in the main part of the quilt.

0309-YBR-Closeup 

Here is the border quilting.  I used the same fabric on the back as in the outer border.

0309-YBR--Border

I love the look of striped binding and this stripe looked great cut on the bias.  I really don’t like to do bias binding but when I have a stripe it just calls for bias.  I usually just do straight binding.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails