Friday, March 20, 2009

Wacky Devine Nine Quilted

I got the Wacky Devine Nine quilted yesterday and finished the binding on it today.  I really like how it turned out and love the quilting on it.

0309-Wacky-Devine-Nine-Bord

0309-Wacky-Devine-Nine-Clos 

I did a simple feather in the outer border, a curvy line in the inner border and then an echoed swirl in the body of the quilt.  I love the texture that the heavy quilting gives the quilt.

0309-Wacky-Devine-Nine-Quil 

This quilt only uses 9 fat quarters and uses all of them.  There is then the inner border and outer border but not a lot of either.

I love the look of bias striped binding.  I only do bias binding when there is a stripe because the straight grain binding is so much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails