Monday, November 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday–November 23, 2015

We just got back from a quick trip for an early Thanksgiving with Bill’s family.  It was wonderful seeing everyone and there were 78 people at dinner.  Amazing!  We left for Missouri on Thursday and are already back home.  Susie is back from the Vet where she stayed and all is well.

For my design wall this week I have my Saturday Sampler quilt.  I am quilting it today and tomorrow and plan to have it finished by Thanksgiving.

1115 Black Solid as a Rock ready to quilt

The background looks a little gray here but it is actually Moda Bella Black!  Very dramatic!

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. 78 People? I don't think I even know that many people. They must have rented a very large room and cooked a lot of turkeys. I love your Saturday Sampler. Can't wait to see it once it is quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler quilt is gorgeous! I love the bright colors with black background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the bright colours in your sampler quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sampler quilt is really beautiful! I swear I used to be allergic to solids but now there are some great quilts coming out using black backgrounds. Yours is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black really makes those colors shine. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails