Monday, May 19, 2014

Design Wall Monday–May 19, 2014

Here is my design wall from last Monday.

051214

Here is is today!

051914

As you can probably tell, I mixed up each of the sections and kept the colors together.  I need to get a few more rows done but I think I like this version – maybe better.  When I teach this in July, I will have two different samples to show so that should be fun.

The pattern is Scrappy Mountain Majesties from Bonnie Hunter with help from Carol for inspiration.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. You inspired each other! Your quilts look good--the students will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both versions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them both Melinda -- I will be making this pattern again. so much potential. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:02 AM

    I made this pattern years ago in blue and white, but I love the bright blues and reds -I think Kaffe fabrics would be great. I like the bottom quilt best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really liking these Majestic Mountain blocks with Kaffe fabric and black and white prints. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love. The second one w related colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love both layouts - so striking.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails