Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Get it Done–May 2013

I skipped April altogether but am trying to get back on track so I will list my four items for May.

1.  Finish the Swoon Quilt – at least get it pieced and ready to quilt.  I still have 7 blocks competed and one almost finished.  The last block has all the components made and is ready to be put together.  I have the scrappy border made and ready for the blocks to be finished.

2.  Complete first house quilt – the one with Kaffe fabrics and 2 1/2 inch strips.  Probably won’t quilt this one until after Las Vegas since it will fit in my suitcase better as a flimsy.

3.  Start the 2 inch strip house quilt.  Still need to decide on the theme for it.

4.  Finish the Saturday Sampler quilt – could be done today if I get to it.  It just needs the border, quilting and binding.  It is the bright blocks on the right side of the design wall.

All these are realistic goals but will require some focus.  I think I can do it!

For other lists, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. You are so right about them just requiring focus. lol I'll try to remember that for my goals this month. I do love the Swoon. Good luck with your May goals.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails