I received the Traveling Stash Box #1 last week and have finally had the time to go through all of it. That takes a while since it was quite full. Here is a photo of what I unpacked.
That is a lot of stuff to put in one box.
I am picking out a few things to take out.
I found a few things to fill the box back up.
Several 1/4 yard cuts of shirtings, several fat quarter of black 30’s fabric and a few patriotic fab quarters. Also some basting tape, 3 small stilettos I made and four patterns. I had a few more things but they just wouldn’t fit.
If you want to be the next person to receive this box, please leave a comment on this post. I will pick a winner on Tuesday, November 20 in the evening. Here are the rules.
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
As it states in the rules, you must have an active blog and I must be able to reach you. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave your email address in your comment. Also, please tell me your favorite food for Thanksgiving.
You can check on the status of all the traveling boxes here.