Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shop Hop in San Diego

We went to 12 or 13 shops last Saturday in the San Diego area. Here is one of the projects that I really liked. It is a notebook cover.

I really like the bright colors and love the buttons. It is a standard 1 inch binder.
Here it is with the cover open.

Here it is open. It is completely lined with this great polka dot fabric.

We saw lots of great shops but were exhausted by the time we got home. This was also the day we went to the Elvis Mexican Restaurant so we had a full day and evening.

I came home on Monday but didn't get in at the airport until 10 pm and home until 11 pm. I think it has taken until now to recover from jet lag.

We had Christmas in July today at Tiny Stitches. Had lots of fun and will post a photo tomorrow. Guild in the morning and then the last session of Christmas in July in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a stunning notebook cover. I think I'd be afraid to use it because it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails