Friday, July 25, 2008

Shop Hop and Christmas in July

I forgot to post a photo of the final necklace made from the Southern California Shop Hop. We ended up with 24 charms, out of 39 participating shops. It is amazing how much gas money you will spend to get an inexpensive charm!

I wore the necklace to guild today and it got a lot of interest. Also, during Christmas in July - which turned into Festival of Holidays so that Halloween could be included, I wore it.

Next is a not very good photo of me with the necklace on - you also might notice the large spider on my head. Several of us had head ornaments but I think mine was the best.

One more session of Christmas in July tonight and we are done for the time being. The button on my nametag says Quilt Diva!

I will put photos of the two quilts I made in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails