Tuesday, June 05, 2007

House Swap Blocks

My Piecemakers Bee is doing an exchange of house blocks. Lynda is going to be out of town on Monday when we are actually doing the swap so she brought them to me to take.

The rules are simple. 10-1/2 inch block using black and white as the background, with bright colors for the house. Any house pattern is acceptable. Each block will include some of the bright yellow paisley fabric (we each received 1/8 of a yard) and are making 12 blocks.

I plan to work on mine tomorrow. Thank goodness for the last minute or I wouldn't ever get anything done!

2 comments:

  1. I used to do a lot of block swaps. Some people are so creative with their blocks. The house block is very cute. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth...what would we do without that last minute! Cute block!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails