Monday, June 04, 2007

Borders on

Well, I have the borders on the quilt. I still need to quilt it. I bought backing today - Black with white polka dots! The quilt is slightly too wide for Minkee or I would have used that.

I am working on quilting Mary's Color quilt we made during our February quilt retreat. She wants to enter it in the guild quilt show so I need to get it finished for her. I also would like to enter mine but still have to put the borders on it. The deadline is June 30 but it doesn't have to be quilted by then, just finished enough for pictures to be taken.

I have several other quilts that need to be done for the show so I guess I better get busy quilting.

4 comments:

  1. You'll get it done! Do you have a Long-arm quilting machine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get it done! Do you have a Long-arm quilting machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely -- and the borders really do set it off!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails