Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Table Runner Completed. - Needs Quilting

I finished piecing the Judy Niemeyer table runner, Forever Yours. I am really pleased with how it turned out. The colors are just as I had imagined it.  Mary and I share a Bali Pop that has the blacks and greys but it needed something else.  At the recent quilt show I had picked up some 1/2 yard pieces of black and white batiks so I cut each of us a 2 1/2 inch strip to add in the mix. 

Mary used red for her table runner and placed her fabrics in a more organized fashion. I hope to get a photo of hers when she finishes it.


Not sure when I will get it quilted but it will be fun. What a wonderful class and I just want to thank Ruth once more for sponsoring the class for the guild. It was great. Thanks to Lisa also for all the work she did organizing thee wonderful days. 

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails