Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Progress on Leader/Ender Project

I have a long way to go on my current leader/ender project. I am working on 3 inch bowties. The background is Kona School Bus. I love this color. I am not sure how many blocks I need but a lot more than I currently have. Right now I have just over 190 and I probably need more than 800 to make a good sized quilt. 

Here are the latest ones I just completed. 


I will have a big variety when done. I am trying not to duplicate fabrics but if it happens that is OK. 

I have been raiding the scrap bucket at the shop for small bits just large enough for one bowtie. 

Off to the beginning class and nine patches. 

Melinda


1 comment:

  1. those little bow tie blocks are just too dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails