Monday, August 05, 2013

Design Wall Monday–August 5, 2013

I can’t believe that I haven’t posted since last Monday but I guess that is right.  I have been busy this last week.  One of the things I am working on it finished up the Saturday Sampler for 2013.  It won’t finish until December but the customers need to know what the finishing kit will look like when completed.  I made the rest of the blocks for the rest of the year and am working on the sashing.

080513

The main color in the quilt is purple but it doesn’t show well in my photos.  The sashing strip is on the left.  There is also another large sashing strip between each block that I will work on this afternoon.  I have one column of the quilt put together with the sashing on both sides of the column but forgot to take a photo.

It is going to be a big quilt – about 87 x 105.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Here is one more photo of my Christmas quilt hanging in the shop.

0813 Christimas Quilt

and my Halloween quilt, also hanging.

0813 Halloween Quilt

Melinda

4 comments:

  1. All of these look wonderful! You have been very productive and creative. The sashing on your latest project is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sashing fabric. What line of fabric is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so pretty! Love your Saturday Sampler - can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a one woman show at the shop. ;-) I love the sashing fabric for the BOM.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails