Friday, August 09, 2013

Class at Allatoona Quilters’ Guild

We had a wonderful class from Judy Wurm yesterday at guild.  There were ten of us in class and it was great.

Here are a few photos from the class.

0813 Carolyn

0813 Celeste

0813 Joan

0813 Linda

We worked on one of Judy Niemeyer’s wedding ring table runner project.

I got all the parts made and here is what mine will look like when sewn together.

0813 My Wedding Ring

I am loving how it is coming out.  There will be four sections when it is finished.  I had such a good time at class. I did mine scrappy while all the others made a more planned arrangement.  I added the black and white batiks last night – glad I did.

 

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics! They put such a modern spin on the gorgeous wedding ring block. This is a block I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve.

    Can't wait to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails