Friday, August 23, 2013

Hexies in Progress for Swap

I have been working on hexies for the hexie swap.  The theme this time is batiks and I am so exited.  We can send a minimum of 35 sets (a set is 6 identical hexies) and a maximum of 100.  Not sure if I can get to 100 but I have a good start with 26 sets all put together.  I am excited about putting together a batik hexie quilt someday.

0813 Hexie Swap in Progress 26

These are made from 2 1/2 inch squares and I have lots more cut.  These need to be prewashed which I don’t usually do so that has delayed me a little. I have enough prepared to work on for the next few evenings.  They need to be at the swap mama’s house by the 7th so I need to get going.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails