Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday.  I worked yesterday and look what was delivered in the afternoon.

These were from Maetha and the staff at Tiny Stitches.

I received a box from my sister Robin on Friday but didn’t open it until this morning after we went out for breakfast. Inside were three wonderful gifts.

Look at the large tower of Moda fabric.  It even includes cute chickens.  I received an elephant pincushion and a great little green wrist pincushion.  I haven’t bee using my wrist pincushion recently and now remember how much I like wearing one.

I usually work every Sunday but my friend Barb volunteered to work for me today so I have a whole day off to just putter around and enjoy being home with the doggies and Bill.  We do plan on going out to dinner tonight but just to O’Charley’s.  It will be fun.  I might even bake myself a cake!

Melinda

22 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day any way you can. SO glad you didn't have to work. Can't wait to see what you make out of the Moda fabric!
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What great gifts! And how nice to have the whole day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. THIS IS ALSO A SPECIAL DAY FOR US. IT IS OUR 52ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Melinda! Beautiful flowers, a sweet elephant, and a tower of fabric fun sounds like a great birthday to me. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have the best birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parabéns! Muitas felicidades, saúde e prosperidade para vc.
    Desejo que seus dias sejam floridos e alegres como essas flores que vc recebeu!
    Beijos
    Jussara (Brasil)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a very Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love what Robin sent you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, may it be a wonderful and special day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a happy birthday Melinda. Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Blessings Melinda! Hope it's the beginning of another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well happy birthday to you too, another Scorpio! I had a great day, hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday !! Hope you had a wonderful day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your birthday was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! What lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday!!!! What lovely gifts! Hope your day was special!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    (BTW-That elephant pincushion is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry it's a bit late, but happy belated birthday. Looks like you got some really great presents. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails